Sunday, January 20, 2013

My name is Kourtney Kebodeaux.  I received my B.S. in Computer Science from Texas A&M University in 2011 and am currently pursuing my M.S. in Visualization. I am a very curious person which means that my interests generally include anything that I am given the opportunity to explore and learn about. Of course, there are a few exceptions such as statistics just as there are areas that I find exceptionally intriguing like all things computers and animation. My main goal currently is to graduate and get a job in the animation industry as a technical director. Artistically I am generally interested in somewhat surreal art. I like the idea of pushing creativity past the human experience transcending things that actually exist in the world to things that are more an amalgamation of thoughts or an expression of emotion or ideas.

My undergraduate degree in computer science gave me a lot of exposure to computer software and practice in programming, but I have been itching for some time to try my hand at hardware.I love figuring out how things work and the feeling of accomplishment that accompanies transforming an idea into an actual physical, tangible object. I'm looking forward to making some cool stuff in this physical computing class!

No comments:

Post a Comment